Agility (Personal Contract Plan)
A flexible method of financing a vehicle over a fixed term. The agreement defers your decision of whether you purchase, hand back or part-exchange your vehicle until the end of your agreement.
How Agility works
At the start of an Agility agreement, you decide an amount you would like to put down as a deposit and decide the term of your agreement as well as your annual mileage. Our Finance Specialist will advise you of the Optional Purchase Payment of your chosen Mercedes-Benz, which offers you the reassurance of knowing exactly what you will need to pay to own the vehicle outright in the future.
The Optional Purchase Payment helps you guard against the risk of unplanned depreciation and enables you to benefit from lower monthly payments as you are only financing a proportion of the vehicles value.
Throughout your agreement you simply pay your agreed monthly payments.
Agility features include:
- Fixed regular payments mean you can easily budget.
- Payments are based only on a proportion of the vehicle’s value, keeping your monthly payments lower.
- Our Optional Purchase Payment avoids the risk of unplanned depreciation of your vehicle.
- You defer your ownership decision until the end of the agreement.
- Manage your agreement online with Mercedes me finance, available via Mercedes me.
- The vehicle is an asset on the balance sheet, therefore tax allowances may be deducted from taxable profits.
At the end of your agreement you have three options:
Purchase your vehicle
Purchase your Mercedes-Benz by paying the Optional Purchase Payment and Purchase Activation Fee of £10. This will complete the purchase of your Mercedes-Benz, leaving you free to simply enjoy your vehicle.
Hand back your vehicle
If you decide to return your vehicle to us, it must be in line with our Vehicle Return Standards, as vehicle condition, excess mileage and other charges may be payable.
Part-Exchange for a new vehicle
Pay the Optional Purchase Payment and Purchase Activation Fee of £10. This will complete the purchase of your vehicle, allowing you to part-exchange for a new Mercedes-Benz.